1. When you want something, the whole universe conspires to make it happen.
2. Detach from all things and you will be free.
3. We are all here for a purpose.
4. The only thing standing between you and your dream are your fears.
5. Mistakes are part of life.
6. Really important meetings are planned by the souls long before the bodies meet.
7. Every experience, either good or bad, comes with a lesson.
8. Do not seek for love outside of you.
9. When you change, the whole world changes with you.
10. No reason is needed for loving.
11. Mind your own business.
12. When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive.
13. Love is an untamed force.
14. Wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
15. Judge not.
16. Children have valuable lessons to teach you.
17. Appreciate the contrast of life.
18. Nobody’s responsible for how you feel or don’t feel.
19. Your beliefs shape you and make you who you are.
20. Let go of the need to explain yourself.
21. Love changes everything.
22. Don’t mistake elegance with superficiality.
23. When you do work from your soul, the critics won’t hurt you.
24. Each day brings a miracle of its own.
25. Embrace your authenticity
"Emotional intelligence to me is how aware you are of your own algorithm."
Arnaud, Founder of Unkack
Darling one day, should you push Away years of fantasies you chased The dream you thought you’d never find When comfort pretends to never lie Remember that We made promises to the person we were And not to who we will become So when one day you find yourself On your knees bleeding Your organs cave and instincts crawl Promise me you won’t wait Don’t you dare wait til skyfall Remember that Feeling when your heart drops And your skin swells To the past tastes and faint smells Of love and belonging and dreams come true Oh darling, please let New dreams become too. The poor advice of past voices Leave them behind And void of the new Let them shake and let them stir Remember that The light in the cracks It must pass through And when it does, get after it. Leap, my darling, and don’t look back. Until the wind breaks your face And the branches take your skin And let the waves of ocean Cleanse the palette within. Let the sweat-built armies Free fall off your chin As suns from different universes Bless you with the same power The gods built you in. Remember that Running is not a sin. But how we begin,
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Leonardo Da Vinci
One of the most beautiful readings I've ever encountered; I resonate with these words, particularly with the limitations of true alignment in the transactional nature of human relationships, and surrender of ego and all it means to be human in our outer vibrational forms. I must clarify that I am not a follower and do not support the group's activity beyond this piece of writing.
"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be who we pretend to be."