“When you adopt the viewpoint that there is nothing that exists that is not part of you, that there is no one who exists who is not part of you, that any judgment you make is self-judgment, that any criticism you level is self-criticism, you will wisely extend to yourself an unconditional love that will be the light of the world.”
– Harry Palmer
"Love is most nearly itself When here and now cease to matter."
T. S. Eliot
"You are the music while the music lasts"
1. When you want something, the whole universe conspires to make it happen.
2. Detach from all things and you will be free.
3. We are all here for a purpose.
4. The only thing standing between you and your dream are your fears.
5. Mistakes are part of life.
6. Really important meetings are planned by the souls long before the bodies meet.
7. Every experience, either good or bad, comes with a lesson.
8. Do not seek for love outside of you.
9. When you change, the whole world changes with you.
10. No reason is needed for loving.
11. Mind your own business.
12. When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive.
13. Love is an untamed force.
14. Wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.
15. Judge not.
16. Children have valuable lessons to teach you.
17. Appreciate the contrast of life.
18. Nobody’s responsible for how you feel or don’t feel.
19. Your beliefs shape you and make you who you are.
20. Let go of the need to explain yourself.
21. Love changes everything.
22. Don’t mistake elegance with superficiality.
23. When you do work from your soul, the critics won’t hurt you.
24. Each day brings a miracle of its own.
25. Embrace your authenticity
"Emotional intelligence to me is how aware you are of your own algorithm."
Arnaud, Founder of Unkack